Friday, October 22, 2010

My first Quilt Along

I'm excited to be a part of my first quilt along.  Jennifer from That Girl... That Quilt is hosting and I decided to dive in.  See my first gadget?  (To clarify:  it's not mine - those who participate get to put her gadget on their blogs.)  I feel like a new mother as it took me awhile to figure out how to get it on my blog.

Bliss Charm Pack with Kona Solids

I've been holding on to this charm pack for a few weeks waiting for just the right project.  Very excited but I can just imagine needing (as apposed to wanting) to purchase more of the Bliss fabric as I already love it in the 5' Charm Pack form.  

I have a ton of projects completed and lots of food photos that I need to post.  Off to make Tiramisu now for a party the family and I are attending tonight.  

Ciao!  

No comments:

Post a Comment